The MIFARE® classic family is the pioneer and front runner in contactless smart card ICs operating in the 13.56 MHz frequency range with read/write capability.
Contactless MIFARE® ICs are available as 150 µm sawn wafers, 150µm Au-bumped sawn wafers (both 8") or in ultra thin metal lead frame chip modules. A wide variety of transponder shapes, in addition to the classical ISO smart card transponder, are also available including watches, key fobs, disks, etc.
MIFARE Standard 1k is primarily used in closed systems, where value is extracted in a secure and authorized way from the card by
the service provider, or for... Read more...
- 1 kbyte EEPROM (768 Byte free available)
- Unique serial number (4 Byte)
- 16 securely separated sectors supporting multi-application
- Each sector consists 4 blocks with a length of 16 Byte
- 2 x 48 bit keys per sector for key hierarchy
- Access conditions free configurable based on 2 level key hierarchy
- Number of single write operations: 100.000
- Data retention: 10 years
Type: MF1 S50
Protocol & Crypto:MIFARE® Classic
Memory: 1 Kbytes EEPROM